Pages

Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Fighting against reality



My way, or the way all happens.

We have opinions about everything. That happens without noticing.
We have this “my way or high way” program running beneath on auto pilot.

It can be recognized though, by paying attention.
I can resist or allow.



A simple example.

I am in the room with another person. The person grabs a chair and moves it to a different place.
I watch this happening.

There is two ways to take this:

1. I don´t like it. I don´t want it to be moved elsewhere. I resist what I see. I start to feel irritated.
Thoughts like; who said it can be moved? or, I was not asked if it can be moved, it would have been much better in the old place than there etc…. This all gives me an uncomfortable feeling and steels the natural flow away.

2. I will notice the chair being moved. I will see where it is placed and take a sit on it.
No other thoughts are necessary. It is only a chair, and the view is actually better from the place it is now, than where it was before. All well.

The first example is looking through the ego-mind. It is automatic reaction where the “me” is protected as a center of the universe. The most valuable core of existing.
There might also be thoughts like, “he is doing that on purpose to irritate me”, “he is not respecting my opinions, since he don´t ask me first”. In reality, the other person only moved a chair. He has no idea of what I am thinking about the situation. I thought my thoughts and felt my feelings, not him.
When this is recognized, it gives us great tools to be able to see differently.

No one is doing nothing to me, I am causing my own suffering with my own way of thinking. The habitual way I have learned to think during my life experience.
When everything is looked this way, and the right angle is found, it drops off the blame. We can release the other person from being blamed of something, he did not mean or even know about.
We can notice our own suppositions and realize, they are not based on anything real.
I should only ask myself: Why do I feel this way? What makes me resist?
What is threatened in me? What am I projecting outside, that I have not accepted in me?

This is the way to turn all thinking combined with feelings around 180 degrees.
All is happening right here within. My beliefs, my opinions, my feelings, my work to fix.
When solved, only thoughts, opinions, feelings remains.
Everything else is ego-based “I” structure. Illusion trying to remain itself.

Different points of view remains, but as long as there is an emotional reaction involved, there is something to be recognized and cleaned.

No comments:

Post a Comment